Saturday, September 23, 2017

Baja Daydreaming

Baja Daydreaming

A Blog A Day 2017: Blog #23

Saturday, September 23rd

Enjoying a frosty margarita and grilled lobster tails in Puerto Nuevo!

  Okay, so it's late in the afternoon on a September Saturday.  I've been in my home office organizing paperwork, jotting down some random notes for a project I'm working on, filing bills, and prepping for a busy week to come.  This entire day, pretty much since my feet first hit the floor, I've had thoughts of Mexico running through my brain.  To be more specific, I've had thoughts of Northern Baja stuck in my head.  Fun waves. Uncrowded line-ups. Delicious food.  Cold Pacificos.  Good times!  Then, on a completely unrelated note, I thought to myself, "That should be today's blog!"  So, here it is...a little "Baja Daydreaming" to share with all of you!  All photos were taken by Manny Vargas on our Baja Weekender in 2011.  If you feel inspired to organize your own Baja Weekender, be sure to check out the official website below, and get in touch with Manny to make arrangements.  All the important details are listed on the website.  MV can help you dial in the rest of the details.

Mmmmm, lobster tails!

Gotta have chips n salsa!

You can't go wrong with this meal...a frosty margarita and grilled lobster tails with all-you-can-eat chips, salsa, guacamole, refried beans, Spanish rice, and warm flour tortillas.

Paying to have a mariachi play for us while we ate?  Totally worth it!

The Mariachi guitarist played a couple of songs for us.

Stoked to score some fun little waves and an empty line-up!

Scored a fun little solo session!





The only others I had to share the line-up with were a pod of dolphins and a flock of seagulls.

All smiles after that session!

A quick shower, throw on some clothes, and time to go eat!

PORK TACOS!!!  I love these!!!

Mmmmm, sooo gooood!!!

I could never go to Northern Baja and not dive face first into a Pork Carnitas Torta!!!

I love making new friends in Baja.  Hola, Señor Caballo!

Always stoked to cruise Northern Baja with Manny V!


For more information about Baja Weekender, and to book your trip with Manny Vargas, be sure to visit the official Baja Weekender website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

STACT app

STACT app #STACTapp Dowload the STACT app today!   The STACT app, developed by Boardscore Inc., provides comprehensive information ...