Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Day in the Life...Travel Day

A Day in the Life...Travel Day

Cali Trip: Day One



  After being awake and on the go for more than 24 hours, I flew from New Jersey to Los Angeles this morning.  I fell asleep shortly after takeoff, and slept for most of the five hour flight.



My good friend, and team manager from T&C Bodyboards, Paul Pasa picked me up at LAX Airport and took me to the original In n Out Burger location in Baldwin Park.


At In n Out, I dove into a couple of cheeseburgers protein-style (wrapped in lettuce instead of on a bun)...mmmmm, good!


After woofing down  some In n Out, Paul drove me back to his place to ditch my bags and settle in.  I ended up falling asleep for several hours...it felt good to crash out for a while!  I'm stoked to be in Cali for the week and get a few things done while I'm here.  I'll catch up with all of you in tomorrow's blog...YEEEWWW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STACT app

STACT app #STACTapp Dowload the STACT app today!   The STACT app, developed by Boardscore Inc., provides comprehensive information ...