Monday, March 4, 2013

SPRING RECESS 2013

SPRING RECESS 2013

New Jersey.  Cold water and pumping surf. Photo: Chris Zeh

  BODYBOARDING 101 will be going on hiatus for the month of March.  I will be taking this time to compile information for upcoming blogs. I will, also, be travelling back to the United States for a brief visit to catch up with friends and family, pick up new boards from T&C BODYBOARDS, and tie up a few loose ends.  With any luck, I'll be able to score a good bodyboarding session or two with my friends at home in New Jersey!  BODYBOARDING 101 will return with all new blogs on MONDAY 8 April 2013.

  Until the next time, I'm Steve "Action" Jackson.  See you out in the water...YEEEWWW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STACT app

STACT app #STACTapp Dowload the STACT app today!   The STACT app, developed by Boardscore Inc., provides comprehensive information ...