Wednesday, January 9, 2013

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES: Please Stand By

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES: Please Stand By

  Due to current Blogspot technical issues which have rendered myself and many other Blogspot users unable to insert images/photos into our blogs, I will be postponing the rest of this week's BODYBOARDING 101 blogs while this problem is corrected.  Hopefully, this "glitch" will be corrected this week, and I will be able to bring you a full, five day run of all-new blogs (Monday through Friday) next week.  My apologies for the inconvenience.  Thank you for your patience and understanding with this matter.
Sincerest Regards,
Steve "Action" Jackson

SPECIAL NOTE:  (14 January 2013)  While programmers at Blogger continue to resolve compatibility issues between Blogspot and Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 9,  I have been able to resolve my issues by switching for IE9 to Google Chrome as my web browser.  My apologies for any inconveniences.  Thank you all for your patience and understanding through this matter. -"Action"

No comments:

Post a Comment